Physio bike fit includes the following:
- Chat about your cycling, training, goals and injury history over a tasty Italian coffee!
- Full cycling specific movement and muscle screening
- Assessment of pelvic stability and flexibility
- Optimal setting of seat height, seat fore/aft position, seat handlebar drop, and TT aerobar positioning
- Joint angle determination by video analysis (side view)
- Saddle pressure measurement, optimization of saddle position
- Comparison of print and video images before and after
- Analysis and explanation of results with exercise recommendations based on screening results
- Saddle map data used to guide correct pad size when buying bibshorts.
Duration: 2-2.25hours, 190Euros
The Physio bike fit is recommended for cyclists carrying any injury or nagging symptoms, including saddle soreness when cycling. It is also ideal for cyclists looking to take a step forward in performance.
If you wish to bring in two bikes on the same day, the total will be 250 Euro and will take 3 hours.